The games rules and general rules are the same for both servers and the "How to Play" varies based on the server. I personally think these rules are simple to follow and are intended to establish some form of order during game play. I don't think they are too restrictive, which I've heard the comment that there are too many rules. The key will be to get players to read them and having them up front in a easily readable format will help afford them the opportunity read them. That doesn't ensure they will, but at least they have direct access to them. I did see one typo on # 4 of the general rules on both servers and that was the word "spray" was misspelled the first time it was used in that sentence. Everything else appears to be okay. I sometimes have a problem with game rule #4, knowing I can kill the remaining zombies. You can tell by my excessive number of suicides, that I usually kill myself rather than have others wait. I do know that players get annoyed when other players sit out in game at CT spawn and cause the game to delay until the zombies eventually finds them and in some maps this is harder than others. This is only an issue when no admin is available. One fix would be some type of auto kill if the player hasn't moved in over a minute. Not sure if that is even possible. I have no other comments or recommendation for new rules that we need at this time. Hades, I hope this meets your definition of feedback.
1. Do not camp in spots where zombie can't reach you, or have a hard time reaching you
2. Do not glitch zombies
3. Do not barricade with map based props
4. Do not make everyone wait! If you're the last player alive kill yourself after 1 minute
5. No hacking, cheating, scripting or exploits
1. Respect all players
2. No racism or sexism
3. Do not argue with admins
4. Do not spay porn/nudity sprays (all private parts must be covered)
5. Do not wear our name tags unless you are a clan member
6. Do not spam the mic, chat, or radio
7. Do not recruit or advertise for other groups, clans, communities, or servers
8. Do not impersonate other players
Nice, and much improved from the original load screen. I especially like the links on the bottom such as the Forum, Servers, Stats and Apply buttons (which can all be viewed from in-game), as well as the "Did you know?" information.